Thursday, June 17, 2010

6/17/2010

Today was just like yesterday, and the day before. I woke up the day with a jump as the alarm clocked blared out. I yelled out, "Who turned that thing on?"
But, no one else was awake or at home except for me, and I realized that it was not a prank, just a forgotten alarm clock. "
Strange," I though, "why didn't it go off yesterday?"; I don't remember anyone setting it. Oh well, I though, going along through my carefree day. I wonder why they always have a set time for everything on TV, I wonder why can't they let us choose what we want to watch on TV the same way they do on the internet, except with a remote. It's also strange that time flies sometimes and at others, it crawls like a snail inching to its destination, one second at a time.
And, as usual in the class, we had practiced everything from the day before, like reading stories from the book, but today, we did something different. We had an impromptu speech where we had to make up a speech on the spot. It was an interesting way of speech, and I found it not as hard as it sounded.

2 comments:

  1. I like how you implemented dialogue into your summary of the day. It makes your life seem like a story, and thus made your three paragraphs more fun to read. Great job!

    ReplyDelete