Wednesday, June 16, 2010

6/16/2010

Today I wasted my morning sleeping and playing games the whole time until about 12:00. I noticed something strange about my video games. I noticed that while most new games have excellent graphics along with the game-play, but while the games I play still have the same quality of game-play, they all have bad graphics. I think this is mainly because either my computer is not good enough to handle the high quality games, or I can only play games with bad graphics. It also seems that sleeping in and not going to school allows me to eat a LOT less. In fact, the only thing I ate until 8:00 was a zhong zi.
At class today, we met 2 new students and I learned another life lesson from the book Chicken Soup for the Soul. Today we learned that every little thing makes a difference, and we also learned to interpret a poem. I feel that it is harder to present in front of people that you don't know, but also has a side that makes it easier and lets you feel more free. The topic of the homework is also very interesting. There are many sides to it, for example what exactly is the truth, if you are not asked something but you are hiding it, are you lying by not saying anything?
Watching soccer is also beginning to get boring with all the new channel editions. I feel like the score will always be 0-0 whenever I am watching and end up doing something else, for example typing on this blog. It seems like there is nothing to do for the whole summer.

1 comment: